18+ Should I Take Protein After Workout Before Cardio Pics

18+ Should I Take Protein After Workout Before Cardio Pics. What's your take on eating protein before and after your workouts? Who should take whey protein.

Should I Have Protein Shake Before Or After Workout ...
Should I Have Protein Shake Before Or After Workout ... from i.ytimg.com
Here's what you should eat before your workout, after your workout, and whether you need to fuel up during your workout, too — snack ideas included. Whether you should do cardio or weights first depends on your fitness goals. Should you drink a protein shake before or after a workout?

I usually take it with my protein shakes before and after my workout.

How to stop cardio from killing your gains (3 worst mistakes you're making). Protein intake should be 1g per pound of body weight if your trying to really put on muscle, if not half or less that amount is more than enough. What is protein and why does it matter? Is it better to have your protein shake before or after you workout?

Post a Comment for "18+ Should I Take Protein After Workout Before Cardio Pics"